jueves, 29 de abril de 2021

Pre-Columbian civilizations


Shared by Julen García:

Option 1:

An example of activity that I carry out in the classroom is using kahoot game in order to review the main contents and vocabulary of the unit.

The one that I use is related with pre-Columbian civilizations:

https://create.kahoot.it/share/aztec-inca-maya-quiz-g-h-2-eso-jgg/d30b2ff8-7ac7-4e1d-84e7-e0e59e65bfe2

I consider so important student´s motivation so I try to use this kind of resources in my classes, they really enjoy them, they review the main contents and also the main vocabulary.

Option 2:

I go on working on pre-Columbian civilizations. I show the students brief videos about these civilizations in order to introduce contents related with them and also I provide them with more resources such as articles, notes.






Finally, they have to create their notes completing questions according with the key points of these civilizations.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ROMANTICISM

  Shared by Ana Torrecilla: The Romanticism is an artistic and literary movement or philosophy, which had been growing since the French Rev...